Terms and Conditions for www.welloffside.com, run and owned by Offside Sports Photography Ltd (hereafter referred to as Offside).
1. Website content including photographs, images, text and graphics are owned by (and are the copyright of) Offside or its licensors and all rights are reserved.
2. Website content is to be used for editorial purposes only and may only be used for advertising and promotional purposes when prior written consent has been granted.
Consent will only be granted on the understanding that the user has obtained permission from specific intellectual rights holding third parties to use such photographs. In the event of such photographs being used and no relevant permissions being granted, then the user hereby agrees to indemnify Offside in respect of all claims made by third parties. The user also agrees to compensate Offside for all loss and damage arising from such unauthorised usage.
3. Website content may not be manipulated by the user so as to make it different to the original, without prior written permission from Offside.
4. Website content may not be published, reproduced, licensed, sold or otherwise used or distributed by the user without a license to do so from Offside.
5. It is the users responsibility to ensure website content is not used in a libellous, defamatory or improper manner. The user agrees to indemnify Offside in respect of all claims made arising from such use and also agrees to compensate Offside for all loss and damage arising from this.
6. Offside accept no responsibility for any use made of the information provided on the website. Although every effort will be made to make sure caption info is correct, Offside accepts no responsibility for any losses arising from such incorrect information.
7. Registering on our website and use of our online archive is considered as an acceptance of our terms and conditions.